- 1). Fold your paper in half lengthwise. Then fold it in half widthwise. Crease tight. Take out both folds. Now you have a grid with four quadrants to use as a guide for the next step.
- 2). Fold each corner in toward the center, effectively dividing each quadrant into two equal triangles. Your paper will become a smaller but still even square.
- 3). Flip the paper 180 degrees, like you are flipping a pancake. Repeat Step 2 for the side of the paper that is now face up. Flip the paper again and repeat Step 2 again. Your square will get smaller and smaller as you continue to fold the corners inward but will retain the same basic shape.
- 4). Flip your paper 180 degrees. Turn it so that one of the corners is directly facing you, so the paper resembles a diamond. Your paper will be divided into four smaller diamond shapes due to all of your previous folds. Grab the left and right corners of the diamond shape furthest away from you.
- 5). Push these two corners toward each other to undo the fold in the top layer of the paper. Continue pushing this section directly away from you, up and out. Flatten out this new rectangle. Rotate the paper 180 degrees and repeat.
- 6). Fold the paper in half so that the bottom edge meets the top edge. As you fold grab the corner to the direct right of the center and the corner to the direct left of the center and pull them out to the right and left, respectively. Stand up your completed steamboat.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- How to Publish a Photo Caption in HTML
- Being Realistic About Search Engine Optimization Campaigns
- How to Import Digital Content Into StoryBook Creator
- The growing potential of online brand marketing
- How to Erase My Search History
- Traffic Exchanges-how I Got 2000 Hits in 24 Hours
- How to Remove Win32 Tanatos M Virus
- Dealing With Large Spreadsheets
- Start to Finish Web Site Ideas With the Intention of Toil
- Enterprise Data Hub and Wearable Sensors - Improving Digital Lifestyle
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Society & Culture & Entertainment" Categories
Arts & Crafts Business Books & Literature Culture Cultures & Groups Digital Art Comics & Animation Education Environmental Gambling Games History Hobbies & Science Holidays & party Horoscopes Jokes & Riddles Languages Movies Music News Society & Culture Other - Entertainment Performing Arts Photography Radio & Television Reading-Book Reviews Religion & Spirituality sports-Match Visual Arts Writing
Stay With Us