- 1). Power off the Internet connection device, for example, the cable or DSL modem.
- 2). Connect one end of an Ethernet cable to the Ethernet port on the Internet connection device.
- 3). Connect the other end of the Ethernet cable to the "Internet" or "WAN" port on the Belkin router.
- 4). Power on the device and wait approximately two minutes for the signal to synchronize.
- 5). Power on the Belkin router and wait approximately 30 seconds for it to initialize.
- 6). Connect a computer to the Belkin router with an Ethernet cable.
- 7). Open a Web browser, then type "192.168.2.1" into the address bar. Press "Enter."
- 8). Click "Login," then "Submit."
- 9). Click the "Wireless" link.
Type in a wireless network name (SSID) to use and an optional wireless encryption type and password. Available encryption types are WEP, WPA and WPAv2.
Click "Save Settings" to save and apply the changes. Any currently connected wireless devices must disconnect, then reconnect with the new settings.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Get The Legal Help Needed After An Auto Accident From An Injury Lawyer
- Kind And Helpful Atlanta Personal Injury Lawyer
- The Consumer Protection Act 1987 - Guide to Claims For Faulty Products
- Making the Most of Personal Injury Compensation Claims
- Choosing Lawyers Dealing With a Car Accident or Personal Injury Cases
- Benefits for Social Security Through Disability Attorney Charlotte
- Personal Injury Lawyer Help for Medical Malpractice
- Injury case by case: Personal Injury in details
- Get Justice From Wrongful Death Attorney
- In Indianapolis Bankruptcy Attorney Advises On The Legal Proceedings Of A Bankruptcy Case
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us