- 1). Wipe down the countertop trim with sticky tack cloths.
- 2). Protect the countertop from stain drips, splatters and overlap by meticulously covering it with plastic drop cloths and professional painter's tape. Apply painter's tape to the drywall directly adjacent to the trim.
- 3). Open the can of oil-based stain and stir it for two minutes with a wooden stir stick. Pour a 1/2-gallon of stain into a 1-gallon painter's pot.
- 4). Coat the countertop trim with stain, using a 2- to 4-inch paintbrush specifically engineered for use with oil paints. Apply only a light coat to prevent runs. Use cloth rags to wipe the wet stain from the countertop trim. Wait two hours for the stain to dry. Add a second coat for darker results. Wait a minimum of four hours for the final coat of stain to dry.
- 5). Wash your paintbrush with mineral spirits.
- 6). Coat the stained countertop trim with a polyurethane varnish, using the clean paintbrush. Wait a minimum of four hours for the countertop trim to dry.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- How To Charm Someone: 5 Simple Tips To Develop Your Charisma
- Where to Find First Date Ideas
- Learning More About Female Sex Drive Enhancers
- Tips That Can Be Used to Make a Man Want You - Finding Your Soul Mate
- Benefits Of Online Dating Sites
- How to Get a Woman in Bed - 4 Steps to Make Her Want to Have Sex
- What"s Dating On The Phone All About?
- 3 Secret Strategies to Attract Women That Gurus Never Tell You
- Learn to Give a Woman the Best Female Orgasm - There Are 3 Types of Orgasm, One Will Blow Her Mind
- Safe Dating - Safety Tips For When You Arrange To Meet And Date People
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Society & Culture & Entertainment" Categories
Arts & Crafts Business Books & Literature Culture Cultures & Groups Digital Art Comics & Animation Education Environmental Gambling Games History Hobbies & Science Holidays & party Horoscopes Jokes & Riddles Languages Movies Music News Society & Culture Other - Entertainment Performing Arts Photography Radio & Television Reading-Book Reviews Religion & Spirituality sports-Match Visual Arts Writing
Stay With Us