- 1). Open the document that you would like to fax. Click “File” followed by “Print.” From the printer selection drop-down menu select the option to print to a fax printer
- 2). Open the “Send Fax Wizard” by opening the Start menu and clicking “All Programs,” followed by “Accessories,” followed by “Communications,” followed by “Fax” and then finally “Send a Fax.” Click “Next” once the “Send Fax Wizard” opens.
- 3). Enter the name of the intended recipient in the text box labeled “To” and enter her fax number in the field marked “Fax Number.” Click “Add” to add the contact to your list of recipients. Click “Next” to proceed.
- 4). Enter the subject in the “Subject” field and add any notes that you would like to add to the cover page. You can select a template to use as your cover page by selecting on from the drop-down menu. Click “Next” to proceed.
- 5). Select when you would like to send the fax. If you would like to send it immediately following the completion of the “Send a Fax Wizard,” click “Next.”
- 6). Click “Preview” to preview your fax, and click “Finish” to send your fax.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Get The Legal Help Needed After An Auto Accident From An Injury Lawyer
- Kind And Helpful Atlanta Personal Injury Lawyer
- The Consumer Protection Act 1987 - Guide to Claims For Faulty Products
- Making the Most of Personal Injury Compensation Claims
- Choosing Lawyers Dealing With a Car Accident or Personal Injury Cases
- Benefits for Social Security Through Disability Attorney Charlotte
- Personal Injury Lawyer Help for Medical Malpractice
- Injury case by case: Personal Injury in details
- Get Justice From Wrongful Death Attorney
- In Indianapolis Bankruptcy Attorney Advises On The Legal Proceedings Of A Bankruptcy Case
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us