- 1). Spray the solvent cleaner onto an inconspicuous area of the table and wait one to two minutes. Wipe the cleaner off the wood surface and inspect the surface. As long as you do not see damage to the wood finish, proceed with the application of the product onto the marker stain.
- 2). Cover the marker stain thoroughly with an even layer of the solvent cleaner. Allow the product to sit on the stain for the time recommended on the label -- one to three minutes.
- 3). Wipe the product off with a clean cloth. You should see a clean wood surface where the marker stain was located.
- 4). Reapply a light layer of varnish or polyurethane to the table if the cleaning product dulled the finish.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Enrich Blood Circulation and Performance With Stretchable Compression Clothes
- Fun Activities for Teenagers in the Phoenix Area
- How to Read Musical Notes of Guitars
- 50+ Years of European Tour Rookie of the Year Award Winners
- Keri Hilson
- 5 Laws of Growing Healthy Churches
- Classroom Algebra Games for SMART Board
- Science Projects That Collect Data
- Hamas Charter, Unabridged (1988), Part 1
- The Future Of 3d Shows
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Home & Garden" Categories
Stay With Us