- 1). Spray the solvent cleaner onto an inconspicuous area of the table and wait one to two minutes. Wipe the cleaner off the wood surface and inspect the surface. As long as you do not see damage to the wood finish, proceed with the application of the product onto the marker stain.
- 2). Cover the marker stain thoroughly with an even layer of the solvent cleaner. Allow the product to sit on the stain for the time recommended on the label -- one to three minutes.
- 3). Wipe the product off with a clean cloth. You should see a clean wood surface where the marker stain was located.
- 4). Reapply a light layer of varnish or polyurethane to the table if the cleaning product dulled the finish.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Art Management Degrees
- See What It Takes To Get Into Augsburg College
- Role Of Project Manager In Prince2 Certification In Delhi
- SUNY Albany Information
- Online Distance Learning Programs
- Emergency Preparedness: Better to Be Proactive Than Reactive!
- Producing a Sound of Quality on the Cornet or Trumpet
- Shovel Bum: The Interview
- What Are the California Standards for Teaching the Feminist Movement?
- Christian Vocational Schools
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Home & Garden" Categories
Stay With Us