- 1). Spray the solvent cleaner onto an inconspicuous area of the table and wait one to two minutes. Wipe the cleaner off the wood surface and inspect the surface. As long as you do not see damage to the wood finish, proceed with the application of the product onto the marker stain.
- 2). Cover the marker stain thoroughly with an even layer of the solvent cleaner. Allow the product to sit on the stain for the time recommended on the label -- one to three minutes.
- 3). Wipe the product off with a clean cloth. You should see a clean wood surface where the marker stain was located.
- 4). Reapply a light layer of varnish or polyurethane to the table if the cleaning product dulled the finish.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Backpacking Information on Pakistan
- Family Holiday - Brilliant Choices Which You Might Go For
- Patagonia: A Leading Destination For Hikers And Anglers
- A Historical Guide of Lahore Attractions!
- Mathura - Important Destination
- Tourism in India
- Goa india
- Aruba Rentals To Choose From To Enjoy Your Stay In The Caribbean
- Some of the best tour packages in India
- Travel to Destination Paradise Greece
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Home & Garden" Categories
Stay With Us