- 1). Cut the leather holster pattern pieces out, or if you are trying to mold a purchased holster, you can skip this step.
- 2). Dampen the back of the leather pieces with a wet sponge until they are soft and pliable. Allow the leather to soak up the water for about 30 minutes.
- 3). Wrap the gun that you want to use in the holster in a plastic bag while the leather is soaking up the water. Eliminate excess air from inside the bag so it fits closely around the shape of the gun.
- 4). Place the gun inside the holster. Mold the leather around the holster, outlining the details of the gun, including the handle, barrel, trigger and sight, if your gun has one. Work slowly and carefully and make sure to mold and shape both sides of the holster. If the leather starts to dry, dampen it with the sponge again.
- 5). Allow the leather to dry around the gun. It should take about 24 hours for the leather to completely dry.
- 6). Condition the leather by working a leather conditioner into the leather after it dries to prevent cracking. The leather should still retain the shape of the gun, however, because leather shrinks when it dries after getting soaked in water. If you are unhappy with the shaping process, you can repeat it once more to try and create additional molding.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- How to Tell a Guy You Like Him - 4 Tips to Say I Love You to Your Man
- Be Responsible For Your Online Dating Security On Afroromance
- How to Give Her the Greatest Orgasm Ever! An Absolute Must Know For Every Man
- How to Get Your Man Back and Keep Him Devoted to You for Good
- Dating - The Psychology Behind Dating Younger Women
- How To Give Your Girl Multiple Orgasms Tonight! Be The Best She Has Ever Had!
- Don"t Let Your Relationship Be a Boring One
- How to Use Herbs to Increase Sexual Satisfaction
- The Need for Netiquette When Connecting With People
- Why Online Dating is For Everyone - Online Dating Tips
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Society & Culture & Entertainment" Categories
Arts & Crafts Business Books & Literature Culture Cultures & Groups Digital Art Comics & Animation Education Environmental Gambling Games History Hobbies & Science Holidays & party Horoscopes Jokes & Riddles Languages Movies Music News Society & Culture Other - Entertainment Performing Arts Photography Radio & Television Reading-Book Reviews Religion & Spirituality sports-Match Visual Arts Writing
Stay With Us