- 1). Connect your cell phone to the computer via the USB Cable. The computer should recognize the cell phone. If your cell phone asks if you would like to have it placed in "Mass Media" mode, answer "Yes."
- 2). Open up "My Computer" and open the drive that is associated with your phone. It should have your phone's name as the drive name.
- 3). Drag any files you want to transfer to your phone. Remove the phone from the computer when finished.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Backpacking Information on Pakistan
- Family Holiday - Brilliant Choices Which You Might Go For
- Patagonia: A Leading Destination For Hikers And Anglers
- A Historical Guide of Lahore Attractions!
- Mathura - Important Destination
- Tourism in India
- Goa india
- Aruba Rentals To Choose From To Enjoy Your Stay In The Caribbean
- Some of the best tour packages in India
- Travel to Destination Paradise Greece
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us