- 1). Connect your cell phone to the computer via the USB Cable. The computer should recognize the cell phone. If your cell phone asks if you would like to have it placed in "Mass Media" mode, answer "Yes."
- 2). Open up "My Computer" and open the drive that is associated with your phone. It should have your phone's name as the drive name.
- 3). Drag any files you want to transfer to your phone. Remove the phone from the computer when finished.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Self-Fulfilling Prophecies - How Do They Fit Into Our Lives?
- Manifesting Your Power to Create Your Own Wealth
- What You See Is What You Get!
- The Salve of Tolerance
- 5 Secrets On The Importance Of A Coach
- Are You Failing in the Present?
- How to Make BIG Changes in your Life When you are Stuck!
- Guidelines For Living
- How to Get Your Way and Come Out Unscathed
- Don"t Wait - Celebrate!
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us