- 1). Connect your cell phone to the computer via the USB Cable. The computer should recognize the cell phone. If your cell phone asks if you would like to have it placed in "Mass Media" mode, answer "Yes."
- 2). Open up "My Computer" and open the drive that is associated with your phone. It should have your phone's name as the drive name.
- 3). Drag any files you want to transfer to your phone. Remove the phone from the computer when finished.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- RV Insurance Policy Basics
- Some Tips on How to Find Cheap Auto Insurance
- DUI Auto Insurance - Don"t Drink and Drive!
- Look for the Best Cheap Auto Insurance Online Option
- How To"s Of DWI Auto Insurance
- Auto Insurance - 11 Tips For Better Auto Insurance Quotes
- Is It Okay to Drop Collision and Comprehensive Insurance?
- Compare Auto Insurance Companies - The Fast and Easy Way to Compare Auto Insurance Companies
- State of Ohio Car Insurance Law
- Get Better Rates on Your Caravan Insurance
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us