- 1). Turn off the power for the circuit you are working on at the building's electrical panel. Confirm the power is off by touching a non-contact voltage detector to the wire's insulation. Double check the power is off by trying to turn on the lights.
- 2). Cut the power wire for the studio lights in the location you want to install the transformer. Strip 3/8 inch of insulation off the conductors on both ends.
- 3). Twist together the white wire from the transformer with the white wires from the light circuit with pliers. Install a twist-on wire connector on top.
- 4). Twist together the black input wire on the transformer with the black source wire coming from the electrical panel and install a twist-on wire connector on top.
- 5). Twist together the black output wire on the transformer with the black wire going to the lights and install a twist-on wire connector on top.
- 6). Loosen the grounding screw in the electrical box with a screwdriver. Wrap both bare or green wires around this ground and tighten it down.
- 7). Push the wires and transformer into the electrical box and secure with the four screws provided. Install the cover on the electrical box with the screws provided.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Backpacking Information on Pakistan
- Family Holiday - Brilliant Choices Which You Might Go For
- Patagonia: A Leading Destination For Hikers And Anglers
- A Historical Guide of Lahore Attractions!
- Mathura - Important Destination
- Tourism in India
- Goa india
- Aruba Rentals To Choose From To Enjoy Your Stay In The Caribbean
- Some of the best tour packages in India
- Travel to Destination Paradise Greece
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us