- 1). Install a filter on the center hub inside the vacuum lid and close canister latches.
- 2). Attach vacuum hose to large hole in front of vacuum canister.
- 3). Select an attachment and attach to end of hose.
- 4). Plug vacuum into an electrical outlet.
- 5). Press the red "on" switch located on the top of the vacuum.
- 6). Open latches on sides of canister, remove lid and empty canister when finished vacuuming.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Hire the Reliable Builders and Installers to Have Beautiful Home Improvements
- How to Choose the Right Curtains For Your Home
- Room Decor of Different Time Periods
- How to Decorate Mahogany Floors
- Nursery Furniture Ideas
- Types of Wall Covering
- How to Paint Your House & Make Every Room Look Great
- Choosing Window Blinds Sydney
- How to Create a Decorative Mirror with Tile
- Ladybug Wall Decorations
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Home & Garden" Categories
Stay With Us