- 1). Install a filter on the center hub inside the vacuum lid and close canister latches.
- 2). Attach vacuum hose to large hole in front of vacuum canister.
- 3). Select an attachment and attach to end of hose.
- 4). Plug vacuum into an electrical outlet.
- 5). Press the red "on" switch located on the top of the vacuum.
- 6). Open latches on sides of canister, remove lid and empty canister when finished vacuuming.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Get The Legal Help Needed After An Auto Accident From An Injury Lawyer
- Kind And Helpful Atlanta Personal Injury Lawyer
- The Consumer Protection Act 1987 - Guide to Claims For Faulty Products
- Making the Most of Personal Injury Compensation Claims
- Choosing Lawyers Dealing With a Car Accident or Personal Injury Cases
- Benefits for Social Security Through Disability Attorney Charlotte
- Personal Injury Lawyer Help for Medical Malpractice
- Injury case by case: Personal Injury in details
- Get Justice From Wrongful Death Attorney
- In Indianapolis Bankruptcy Attorney Advises On The Legal Proceedings Of A Bankruptcy Case
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Home & Garden" Categories
Stay With Us