- 1). Install a filter on the center hub inside the vacuum lid and close canister latches.
- 2). Attach vacuum hose to large hole in front of vacuum canister.
- 3). Select an attachment and attach to end of hose.
- 4). Plug vacuum into an electrical outlet.
- 5). Press the red "on" switch located on the top of the vacuum.
- 6). Open latches on sides of canister, remove lid and empty canister when finished vacuuming.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Backpacking Information on Pakistan
- Family Holiday - Brilliant Choices Which You Might Go For
- Patagonia: A Leading Destination For Hikers And Anglers
- A Historical Guide of Lahore Attractions!
- Mathura - Important Destination
- Tourism in India
- Goa india
- Aruba Rentals To Choose From To Enjoy Your Stay In The Caribbean
- Some of the best tour packages in India
- Travel to Destination Paradise Greece
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Home & Garden" Categories
Stay With Us