- 1). Install a filter on the center hub inside the vacuum lid and close canister latches.
- 2). Attach vacuum hose to large hole in front of vacuum canister.
- 3). Select an attachment and attach to end of hose.
- 4). Plug vacuum into an electrical outlet.
- 5). Press the red "on" switch located on the top of the vacuum.
- 6). Open latches on sides of canister, remove lid and empty canister when finished vacuuming.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Hazards of Fluorescent Lamps
- How to Repair a Samsung DLP TV
- Price And Features Nikon Coolpix S9100
- How To Acquire Your Hands On The Lg Gs101 For Any Fantastic Low Cost
- How to Transfer Outlook Express Folders to Another Computer
- What Is a VB.NET Reference?
- How online billing software helps our business?
- How to Block Incoming Calls on Your Samsung Cell Phone
- The Hunger Games Trivia Examination for IOS and Android-Based Handsets
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Home & Garden" Categories
Stay With Us