- 1). Install a filter on the center hub inside the vacuum lid and close canister latches.
- 2). Attach vacuum hose to large hole in front of vacuum canister.
- 3). Select an attachment and attach to end of hose.
- 4). Plug vacuum into an electrical outlet.
- 5). Press the red "on" switch located on the top of the vacuum.
- 6). Open latches on sides of canister, remove lid and empty canister when finished vacuuming.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- How to Publish a Photo Caption in HTML
- Being Realistic About Search Engine Optimization Campaigns
- How to Import Digital Content Into StoryBook Creator
- The growing potential of online brand marketing
- How to Erase My Search History
- Traffic Exchanges-how I Got 2000 Hits in 24 Hours
- How to Remove Win32 Tanatos M Virus
- Dealing With Large Spreadsheets
- Start to Finish Web Site Ideas With the Intention of Toil
- Enterprise Data Hub and Wearable Sensors - Improving Digital Lifestyle
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Home & Garden" Categories
Stay With Us