- 1). Place the felt paper on a flat work surface. Trace around the used mouse sander sandpaper refill to attain the proper shape for each homemade refill. Cut the sandpaper refill shapes from the felt paper.
- 2). Cover a flat work surface with newspaper. Place the cutout felt paper shapes on the newspaper so the smooth side is facing up.
- 3). Apply a liberal layer of hide glue on the smooth side of each felt paper shape with a sponge brush. Allow the hide glue to dry to a gel consistency. This will take approximately 15 minutes.
- 4). Sprinkle a liberal amount of the carbide grit over the gel. Allow the gel to harden completely. This will take from one to two hours.
- 5). Pick up the corner of one mouse sander refill. Gently tap the edge over the newspaper to remove excess carbide grit. Store the finished pieces of mouse sander refills in a flat, dry location.
- 6). Pour excess carbide grit back into the carbide grit container for future use.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- How to Fill Windshield Washer Fluid
- How to Repair Brake Pads on a Saturn 2000 SL1
- Instructions on Replacing Alternator Belts
- How to Replace My Brake Pads
- How to Fix Scratches on a 2008 Toyota Corolla
- BMW Auto Repair and Services
- How to Check the Coolant Level on a 2010 700 Grizzly Yamaha ATV
- How to Change the Serpentine Belt on a 2003 B3000 Mazda Truck
- How to Look for Wear or Leaks on Hoses and Clamps in a Ford Mustang
- Engine Specs of a Chevy Cobalt Supercharged
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Society & Culture & Entertainment" Categories
Arts & Crafts Business Books & Literature Culture Cultures & Groups Digital Art Comics & Animation Education Environmental Gambling Games History Hobbies & Science Holidays & party Horoscopes Jokes & Riddles Languages Movies Music News Society & Culture Other - Entertainment Performing Arts Photography Radio & Television Reading-Book Reviews Religion & Spirituality sports-Match Visual Arts Writing
Stay With Us