- 1). Place the felt paper on a flat work surface. Trace around the used mouse sander sandpaper refill to attain the proper shape for each homemade refill. Cut the sandpaper refill shapes from the felt paper.
- 2). Cover a flat work surface with newspaper. Place the cutout felt paper shapes on the newspaper so the smooth side is facing up.
- 3). Apply a liberal layer of hide glue on the smooth side of each felt paper shape with a sponge brush. Allow the hide glue to dry to a gel consistency. This will take approximately 15 minutes.
- 4). Sprinkle a liberal amount of the carbide grit over the gel. Allow the gel to harden completely. This will take from one to two hours.
- 5). Pick up the corner of one mouse sander refill. Gently tap the edge over the newspaper to remove excess carbide grit. Store the finished pieces of mouse sander refills in a flat, dry location.
- 6). Pour excess carbide grit back into the carbide grit container for future use.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Get The Legal Help Needed After An Auto Accident From An Injury Lawyer
- Kind And Helpful Atlanta Personal Injury Lawyer
- The Consumer Protection Act 1987 - Guide to Claims For Faulty Products
- Making the Most of Personal Injury Compensation Claims
- Choosing Lawyers Dealing With a Car Accident or Personal Injury Cases
- Benefits for Social Security Through Disability Attorney Charlotte
- Personal Injury Lawyer Help for Medical Malpractice
- Injury case by case: Personal Injury in details
- Get Justice From Wrongful Death Attorney
- In Indianapolis Bankruptcy Attorney Advises On The Legal Proceedings Of A Bankruptcy Case
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Society & Culture & Entertainment" Categories
Arts & Crafts Business Books & Literature Culture Cultures & Groups Digital Art Comics & Animation Education Environmental Gambling Games History Hobbies & Science Holidays & party Horoscopes Jokes & Riddles Languages Movies Music News Society & Culture Other - Entertainment Performing Arts Photography Radio & Television Reading-Book Reviews Religion & Spirituality sports-Match Visual Arts Writing
Stay With Us