- 1). Double-click the iTunes icon on your computer to open iTunes.
- 2). Attach one end of the data cable to your iPhone and the other end to a USB port on your computer.
- 3). Select your iPhone on the left side of the iTunes window.
- 4). Click the "Update" button located at the bottom of the iTunes screen.
- 5). Click the "Confirm" button to initiate the update process. iTunes will prompt you when the update is complete. You can now multitask on your iPhone 3G.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Getting Rid of Dog Fleas!
- Slicker Brush - Factors Why Brushing Your Dog"s Coat Is Vital
- Cat Owners Are Cleverer - It is Official
- 2 Surefire Ways to Train Your Cat From Scratch
- How to Make Simple Cat Beds
- What to Do If a Cat Keeps Throwing Up Food
- How to Potty Train a Maltipoo
- Clicker Techniques in Dog Training
- Questions to Ask Cat Breeders
- Buttercup Cats Picture Gallery: Binky
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us