- 1). Double-click the iTunes icon on your computer to open iTunes.
- 2). Attach one end of the data cable to your iPhone and the other end to a USB port on your computer.
- 3). Select your iPhone on the left side of the iTunes window.
- 4). Click the "Update" button located at the bottom of the iTunes screen.
- 5). Click the "Confirm" button to initiate the update process. iTunes will prompt you when the update is complete. You can now multitask on your iPhone 3G.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Data Structures Assignment Help services for students
- How to Find The Right School for Your Child
- Alcatraz Island
- Find it! - Finden Sie es!
- A Proposal For The Calculation Of Wear
- Customer Care Training Courses
- Know Thy Enemy: A Guide to Successful AP English Literature Test Preparation
- Mother's Day Writing Activities for Kindergarten Students
- Colleges Near Westland, Michigan
- How to Teach Grammar to Adults
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us