- 1). Cut a triangle out of poster board that's wide enough to fit a human head. Make the hat as tall as you like, as long as it doesn't fall over. You can also choose patterned poster board with a birthday theme.
- 2). Lay the triangular paper on a flat surface to decorate. Write names on the cone hat with glitter glue or puffy paint. Make animal hats by drawing a face and gluing on googly eyes. If you are not artistically inclined, use stickers to decorate your cone party hat. Allow the paper to dry thoroughly.
- 3). Roll the poster board into a cone shape. Leave a pencil-eraser sized opening at the top. Glue the hat together at the seams. Use bobby pins to secure the cone hat until the glue dries.
- 4). Staple ribbon to either side of the cone hat. (Most children become annoyed by the elastic used in commercial hats, and ribbon can be adjusted for comfort and fit.)
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Data Structures Assignment Help services for students
- How to Find The Right School for Your Child
- Alcatraz Island
- Find it! - Finden Sie es!
- A Proposal For The Calculation Of Wear
- Customer Care Training Courses
- Know Thy Enemy: A Guide to Successful AP English Literature Test Preparation
- Mother's Day Writing Activities for Kindergarten Students
- Colleges Near Westland, Michigan
- How to Teach Grammar to Adults
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Society & Culture & Entertainment" Categories
Arts & Crafts Business Books & Literature Culture Cultures & Groups Digital Art Comics & Animation Education Environmental Gambling Games History Hobbies & Science Holidays & party Horoscopes Jokes & Riddles Languages Movies Music News Society & Culture Other - Entertainment Performing Arts Photography Radio & Television Reading-Book Reviews Religion & Spirituality sports-Match Visual Arts Writing
Stay With Us