There are lots of new condominium projects in Yorkville all at different stages of development ranging from:
- Proposed plans for new condo projects yet to be finalized
- New condo development projects that have started marketing to the public but have not broken ground yet known as pre-construction
- New condo developments currently under construction
- New condo buildings in the final stages of near completion and in the process of being registered
The question you need to ask yourself is how long are you willing to wait for your brand new suite in the sky.
Here's a breakdown of the all the new condo developments in Yorkville from projects proposed to buildings currently under construction: Proposed Plans For New Condo Projects In Yorkville 195 Davenport Road & 131 Hazelton Avenue Developer Mizrahi Khalili Developments Design proposal for a nine storey condominium development of thirty-eight units with three storeys of underground parking accessed off of Davenport Road.
The nine storey condo portion of the building fronts onto Davenport Road and is proposed to be set back from the street wall above the seventh storey.
The plan also includes a two storey townhouse form fronting onto Hazelton Avenue with a single retail unit at grade along Davenport Road.
195 Davenport Road is the old site of Careful Hand Laundry Dry Cleaners.
Currently at 131 Hazelton Avenue sits a two storey professional office building.
This proposal has been presented to the community for review before filing planning applications with the City of Toronto.
1, 3, 5, 7, 9 Sultan Street & 11 St.
Thomas Street Developer St Thomas Commercial Developments Incorporated Located on the south east corner of Sultan and St.
Thomas Streets, the proposal is to build a nine storey office building with three levels of underground parking.
Designed by Hariri Pontarini Architects, the project involves preserving the four existing designated heritage houses on Sultan from the street to the roof peak with the office building built as an addition at the rear of these houses.
The ground floor is slated for retail with entrances on Sultan Street and upper floors will feature office space including commercial condominiums accessed from St.
10-14 Prince Arthur Avenue Developer Castlepoint Designed by Hariri Pontarini Architects, a seven storey terraced condominium to be built.
94 Cumberland Street Developer Minto The city has received a rezoning application for the site located on the north east corner of Cumberland at Bellair which entails the proposal of erecting a 26 storey mixed use building containing 105 residential condominium suites - 29 one bedroom units and 76 two bedroom units.
The first three levels will be devoted to retail and there will five levels of underground parking with 79 parking spaces.
Ridpath's Fine Furniture site 906 Yonge Street 25 McMurrich Street City staff received an application from Ridpath's Limited for a 28 storey residential condominium tower fronting on McMurrich Street connected by a 2 storey podium to a 35 storey hotel and residential condominium tower fronting on Yonge Street.
The existing Ridpath's Furniture store will be partially retained.
Old Four Seasons site Developer Menkes 21 Avenue Road Project to be built on the site of the Old Four Seasons Hotel and consists of a north and south residential condominium tower that sit on a three storey podium with retail fronting on Avenue Road.
In May 2010 the OMB ruled in favour of the developer, Menkes, to construct a 127 metre and a 133 metre condominium tower.
Provincial Speaker of the House, the Hon.
Steve Peters appealed to the Ontario Superior Court of Justice to block construction of these two condominium towers as they would intrude on the picturesque view of the Queens Park Legislature.
In January 2011 the courts ruled to uphold the OMB's decision giving the green light to Menkes to build the 44 and 48 storey condo towers.
Cumberland Terrace site Developer Oxford Properties 2 Bloor Street West In February 2010 City Council approved the project that consists of 3 buildings:
- Podium Building, a 7 storey building which includes commercial space at street level, 4 levels of parking above it.
The building will also feature 20 residential condominium units known as rooftop villas and house rooftop gardens and outdoor amenity space for condominium residents in the two towers that rise from the structure.
- Yonge Tower, a 36 storey residential condominium building at the corner of Yonge and Cumberland Streets with 196 units.
- Cumberland Tower, a 48 storey residential condominium building located mid-block on Cumberland Street with 340 units.
The project consists of seven storeys with nineteen luxury residential condominium units and incorporates the existing two level Gothic Revival school structure which was built in 1928 by architect J.
Exhibit Residences 200 Bloor Street West The Yorkville Condominiums 32 Davenport Road Yorkville Toronto New Condominium Projects Available For Sale Pre-construction
- The St.
Thomas 2 St.
- One Bloor 1 Bloor Street East
- Pears on the Avenue 164 Avenue Road
- Imperial Plaza Condominiums 111 St.
Clair Avenue West
- The Four Seasons Private Residences 50 Yorkville Avenue & 55 Scollard Street
- Museum House 206 Bloor Street West
- The Florian The Residences of Upper Yorkville 88 Davenport Road
- One Bedford At Bloor 1 Bedford Road
- Uptown Residences 25 Balmuto Street
- Crystal Blu Condominiums On Bloor 21 Balmuto Street
- Seventy Seven Charles West 77 Charles Street West