Rules of the Game
- 1). Have all the players sit in a circle.
- 2). One person begins counting with the number one.
- 3). The counting continues around the circle but no one is allowed to say numbers that are divisible by three, or that have a 3 in them.
- 4). When a person gets to the number three, six, thirteen, etc. they must say Bizz or Buzz. Saying Bizz will keep the count going in the same direction and saying Buzz will reverse the direction.
- 5). Whenever a player makes a mistake, such as saying the wrong number, saying a 3 number, or speaking out of turn, they have to drink.
- 6). Play starts over at one after each mistake.