- 1). Remove the drawers from underneath the section of countertop to be dismantled. Clear off the countertop and under-sink cabinet. Shut off the water and disconnect the pipes with a wrench.
- 2). Break the caulk seal between the backsplash and wall by running a utility knife through it. Push the putty knife behind the backsplash to loosen the adhesive and separate it from the wall. Pull it straight off of the wall and discard.
- 3). Run the putty knife in between the outer edge of the sink and the countertop to loosen it. Pull the sink and attached splash guard straight up and out of the countertop.
- 4). Reach under the countertop and remove the screws that attach the section to be removed to the cabinet base. Use the putty knife to loosen any glue holding the two sections of the counter together by pushing the blade down between the two. Pull the countertop carefully off of the base and discard.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Non-profit raising event are volunteers
- SEO Services - Door Of Success
- The Way Satellite Internet Delivers a Different System
- How to Create Themes for Outlook 2007
- How to Check an SSL Encryption
- What is a Channel Manager and Should You Get One?
- Get Effective Web Design Services in Milwaukee WI
- Do you know how to work with hidden Wi-Fi networks in Windows?
- Financial Studies Delhi. Unemployed Student Loan Offers A Big Financial Help For Higher Studies
- Is There Any Way to Find Out If Someone Is Checking Your Facebook?
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Home & Garden" Categories
Stay With Us