- 1). Iron your shirt. It is best to remove stubborn wrinkles and press the shirt smoothly prior to folding. Button the front placket and the cuffs. If the shirt has a front pocket with a button, it is best to button it to avoid the fabric shifting and wrinkling the pocket area.
- 2). Flip the shirt over and lay it flat on your work surface. Take each sleeve and fold it at the armhole toward the shirt's center back. The sleeves will cross at the back of the shirt.
- 3). Fold each side toward the middle of the shirt. The sideseams will be positioned under the collar, but may not necessarily meet at the center of the collar.
- 4). Fold the tail toward the collar. The shirt should now be half its size. Oversized shirts can often require an extra fold. Check your storage space and make sure the shirt is folded according to the space to avoid further wrinkles.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- How to Tell a Guy You Like Him - 4 Tips to Say I Love You to Your Man
- Be Responsible For Your Online Dating Security On Afroromance
- How to Give Her the Greatest Orgasm Ever! An Absolute Must Know For Every Man
- How to Get Your Man Back and Keep Him Devoted to You for Good
- Dating - The Psychology Behind Dating Younger Women
- How To Give Your Girl Multiple Orgasms Tonight! Be The Best She Has Ever Had!
- Don"t Let Your Relationship Be a Boring One
- How to Use Herbs to Increase Sexual Satisfaction
- The Need for Netiquette When Connecting With People
- Why Online Dating is For Everyone - Online Dating Tips
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Home & Garden" Categories
Stay With Us