- 1). Iron your shirt. It is best to remove stubborn wrinkles and press the shirt smoothly prior to folding. Button the front placket and the cuffs. If the shirt has a front pocket with a button, it is best to button it to avoid the fabric shifting and wrinkling the pocket area.
- 2). Flip the shirt over and lay it flat on your work surface. Take each sleeve and fold it at the armhole toward the shirt's center back. The sleeves will cross at the back of the shirt.
- 3). Fold each side toward the middle of the shirt. The sideseams will be positioned under the collar, but may not necessarily meet at the center of the collar.
- 4). Fold the tail toward the collar. The shirt should now be half its size. Oversized shirts can often require an extra fold. Check your storage space and make sure the shirt is folded according to the space to avoid further wrinkles.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- How to Splint a Dog's Broken Leg
- How to Cut Schnauzer Hair
- Training a Puppy is a Positive Experience
- When Should Dogs Start Agility Training?
- Tips to Make Your Next Vet Visit Easier
- Overcoming Male Dog Breeding Problems
- How to Teach Your Chihuahua Pup to Eliminate on Command
- Common Havanese Health Problems - Keeping Your New Havanese Puppy Healthy And Happy
- Interactive Outdoor Toy Ideas for Dogs
- The Alpha Dog
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Home & Garden" Categories
Stay With Us