- 1). Pour a small amount of latex paint into a large bucket. Add the glazing medium.
- 2). Start with a ratio of one part paint to four parts glazing medium. Add as much as 15 times the amount of glazing medium to the paint, depending on the effect you want. One gallon of glaze is sufficient to apply at least one coat of a faux finish to the walls of a medium-sized room.
- 3). Stir the glaze thoroughly to completely blend the medium with the paint. Test the paint on a sheet of scrap paper to see if it is the desired transparency. Add more glazing medium if necessary.
- 4). Mix enough glaze to complete your entire project. Matching the exact level of transparency in two different batches of glaze can be difficult to achieve.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- How to Tell a Guy You Like Him - 4 Tips to Say I Love You to Your Man
- Be Responsible For Your Online Dating Security On Afroromance
- How to Give Her the Greatest Orgasm Ever! An Absolute Must Know For Every Man
- How to Get Your Man Back and Keep Him Devoted to You for Good
- Dating - The Psychology Behind Dating Younger Women
- How To Give Your Girl Multiple Orgasms Tonight! Be The Best She Has Ever Had!
- Don"t Let Your Relationship Be a Boring One
- How to Use Herbs to Increase Sexual Satisfaction
- The Need for Netiquette When Connecting With People
- Why Online Dating is For Everyone - Online Dating Tips
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Home & Garden" Categories
Stay With Us