- 1). Launch the "StoryBook Creator" program on your computer, then click on the "Create a new project" button which is located underneath the "Home" tab (which will launch a pop-up window).
- 2). Navigate towards the "Select a project type" section, then select a StoryBook project underneath "Creative Memories" sidebar. Next, click on the StoryBook project thumbnail in the "Select a template" section, then click on the "Next" button located near the bottom of the pop-up window.
- 3). Click on the "Add photos" button, then navigate towards the folder that's hosting your images. If you don't see any images displayed, check mark the "Show items in all subfolders of selected folder" box.
- 4). Click on the "Get all photos" button to import all of your digital photos within the selected folder, or select each digital photo individually by holding down the "Control" button on your keyboard and clicking on the specific digital images you want to import within the StoryBook project.
- 5). Select the "Yes" option underneath the "Set auto-populate options" section which will instruct StoryBook to automatically place all of your photos within the pages of the project. If you prefer to insert your images manually, select the "No" option instead. Then click on the "Next" button (which is located near the bottom of the pop-up screen).
- 6). Type in a name for your project in the "Name the project" field, then underneath the "Choose a location for the project" section, select the "Default location" option, which will save your project towards your default downloading folder, or select "Most recent location" to save your project in the last folder you opened within StoryBook. To save your project to another folder, select "Specify a location," then click on the "Browse" button and select a different folder.
- 7). Click on the "Create" button to import your digital photos into your StoryBook project. Next click on the "Open an existing project" button (located underneath the "Home" tab), then select your project and click on the "Open" button to verify that your digital content was added to the project.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- RV Insurance Policy Basics
- Some Tips on How to Find Cheap Auto Insurance
- DUI Auto Insurance - Don"t Drink and Drive!
- Look for the Best Cheap Auto Insurance Online Option
- How To"s Of DWI Auto Insurance
- Auto Insurance - 11 Tips For Better Auto Insurance Quotes
- Is It Okay to Drop Collision and Comprehensive Insurance?
- Compare Auto Insurance Companies - The Fast and Easy Way to Compare Auto Insurance Companies
- State of Ohio Car Insurance Law
- Get Better Rates on Your Caravan Insurance
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us