- 1). Prepare for the battle. Obtain Sleep Seeds, Reviver Seeds and Stun Seeds. Bring dragon-, fighting- or ice-based Pokemon that match up against Dialga's dragon- and steel-based characteristics.
- 2). Throw Sleep Seeds at Dialga as soon as the battle commences. Keep attacking until he wakes. Use another Sleep Seed or a Stun Seed to keep him immobilized. Repeat this process.
- 3). Respond to Dialga's attacks by healing. His move, the Roar of Time, does huge damage, so heal yourself as soon as it strikes. Use Reviver Seeds if anybody in your party is knocked unconscious. Heal yourself even if you have half of your health left.
- 4). Attack Dialga when you're not healing. Alternate between throwing Stun Seeds and Sleep Seeds and attacking. Counteract Dialga's Intimidator IQ skill by using ranged attacks. Stay on the offensive until Dialga is defeated.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- How to Tell a Guy You Like Him - 4 Tips to Say I Love You to Your Man
- Be Responsible For Your Online Dating Security On Afroromance
- How to Give Her the Greatest Orgasm Ever! An Absolute Must Know For Every Man
- How to Get Your Man Back and Keep Him Devoted to You for Good
- Dating - The Psychology Behind Dating Younger Women
- How To Give Your Girl Multiple Orgasms Tonight! Be The Best She Has Ever Had!
- Don"t Let Your Relationship Be a Boring One
- How to Use Herbs to Increase Sexual Satisfaction
- The Need for Netiquette When Connecting With People
- Why Online Dating is For Everyone - Online Dating Tips
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Society & Culture & Entertainment" Categories
Arts & Crafts Business Books & Literature Culture Cultures & Groups Digital Art Comics & Animation Education Environmental Gambling Games History Hobbies & Science Holidays & party Horoscopes Jokes & Riddles Languages Movies Music News Society & Culture Other - Entertainment Performing Arts Photography Radio & Television Reading-Book Reviews Religion & Spirituality sports-Match Visual Arts Writing
Stay With Us