- 1). Let the wax harden completely.
- 2). Scrape off as much of the wax as possible with a plastic ID card or a plastic spoon. Don't use any sharp objects that could snag the chiffon.
- 3). Place a paper towel on either side of the wax stain on the chiffon.
- 4). Heat your iron to its lowest setting.
- 5). Press the iron over the paper towel. This will heat up the wax and the paper towels will absorb it. Move the paper towels and reheat the wax until the entire stain is gone.
- 6). Blot the chiffon with a dry cleaning solution to remove the grease stains from the wax.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Backpacking Information on Pakistan
- Family Holiday - Brilliant Choices Which You Might Go For
- Patagonia: A Leading Destination For Hikers And Anglers
- A Historical Guide of Lahore Attractions!
- Mathura - Important Destination
- Tourism in India
- Goa india
- Aruba Rentals To Choose From To Enjoy Your Stay In The Caribbean
- Some of the best tour packages in India
- Travel to Destination Paradise Greece
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Home & Garden" Categories
Stay With Us