- 1). Let the wax harden completely.
- 2). Scrape off as much of the wax as possible with a plastic ID card or a plastic spoon. Don't use any sharp objects that could snag the chiffon.
- 3). Place a paper towel on either side of the wax stain on the chiffon.
- 4). Heat your iron to its lowest setting.
- 5). Press the iron over the paper towel. This will heat up the wax and the paper towels will absorb it. Move the paper towels and reheat the wax until the entire stain is gone.
- 6). Blot the chiffon with a dry cleaning solution to remove the grease stains from the wax.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- How to Publish a Photo Caption in HTML
- Being Realistic About Search Engine Optimization Campaigns
- How to Import Digital Content Into StoryBook Creator
- The growing potential of online brand marketing
- How to Erase My Search History
- Traffic Exchanges-how I Got 2000 Hits in 24 Hours
- How to Remove Win32 Tanatos M Virus
- Dealing With Large Spreadsheets
- Start to Finish Web Site Ideas With the Intention of Toil
- Enterprise Data Hub and Wearable Sensors - Improving Digital Lifestyle
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Home & Garden" Categories
Stay With Us