- 1). Let the wax harden completely.
- 2). Scrape off as much of the wax as possible with a plastic ID card or a plastic spoon. Don't use any sharp objects that could snag the chiffon.
- 3). Place a paper towel on either side of the wax stain on the chiffon.
- 4). Heat your iron to its lowest setting.
- 5). Press the iron over the paper towel. This will heat up the wax and the paper towels will absorb it. Move the paper towels and reheat the wax until the entire stain is gone.
- 6). Blot the chiffon with a dry cleaning solution to remove the grease stains from the wax.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Web Hosting Companies - Look Before You Leap
- Five Signs Of A Bad Auto Wrap
- A Tale of Three Business Owners
- Internet Advertising Is Actually A Major Political Campaign Resource
- Spam Blockers
- The Development of Affiliate Marketing
- Six Mistakes to Avoid in Web Design
- Real Estate Surfing - Best Guide For Homes In Calgary
- Lowes Lowers Boom on Muslims
- How to Recover iPhone Contacts on Mac?
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Home & Garden" Categories
Stay With Us