- 1). Launch Photoshop and open your image by clicking "File," clicking "Open" and selecting your image.
- 2). Increase the size of your canvas so that it is 0.25" (0.6 cm) bigger than the artwork itself. To do this, click "Image" and then "Canvas Size." Click the "Anchor" box so that the design of your image will stay in the center when the canvas expands. Type in the new height and width dimension, adding 0.25" (0.6 cm) to both of them.
- 3). Click "File" and then "Print with Preview."
- 4). Click "Show More Options."
- 5). Check the "Corner Crop Marks" box by clicking on it and then click the "Bleed" button.
- 6). Change the bleed to "0.125" inches (0.3 cm). Click "OK." The crop marks will be moved in 0.125 inches (0.3 cm), thus allowing the document to bleed to the edge.
- 7). Click "Print."
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Get The Legal Help Needed After An Auto Accident From An Injury Lawyer
- Kind And Helpful Atlanta Personal Injury Lawyer
- The Consumer Protection Act 1987 - Guide to Claims For Faulty Products
- Making the Most of Personal Injury Compensation Claims
- Choosing Lawyers Dealing With a Car Accident or Personal Injury Cases
- Benefits for Social Security Through Disability Attorney Charlotte
- Personal Injury Lawyer Help for Medical Malpractice
- Injury case by case: Personal Injury in details
- Get Justice From Wrongful Death Attorney
- In Indianapolis Bankruptcy Attorney Advises On The Legal Proceedings Of A Bankruptcy Case
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us