- 1). Launch Photoshop and open your image by clicking "File," clicking "Open" and selecting your image.
- 2). Increase the size of your canvas so that it is 0.25" (0.6 cm) bigger than the artwork itself. To do this, click "Image" and then "Canvas Size." Click the "Anchor" box so that the design of your image will stay in the center when the canvas expands. Type in the new height and width dimension, adding 0.25" (0.6 cm) to both of them.
- 3). Click "File" and then "Print with Preview."
- 4). Click "Show More Options."
- 5). Check the "Corner Crop Marks" box by clicking on it and then click the "Bleed" button.
- 6). Change the bleed to "0.125" inches (0.3 cm). Click "OK." The crop marks will be moved in 0.125 inches (0.3 cm), thus allowing the document to bleed to the edge.
- 7). Click "Print."
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- How to Splint a Dog's Broken Leg
- How to Cut Schnauzer Hair
- Training a Puppy is a Positive Experience
- When Should Dogs Start Agility Training?
- Tips to Make Your Next Vet Visit Easier
- Overcoming Male Dog Breeding Problems
- How to Teach Your Chihuahua Pup to Eliminate on Command
- Common Havanese Health Problems - Keeping Your New Havanese Puppy Healthy And Happy
- Interactive Outdoor Toy Ideas for Dogs
- The Alpha Dog
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us