- 1). Go to the "AMD: Graphics Drivers & Software" web page (see Resources).
- 2). Select the type of graphics system you have from the drop-down list under "Step 1."
- 3). Select your product family, product and operating system using the drop-down boxes under Step 2, 3 and 4. You can check your card type by clicking "Start," typing "dxdiag" into the search box, pressing "Enter" and then clicking the "Display" tab. You can check your operating system version by clicking "Start," right-clicking "Computer" and clicking "Properties."
- 4). Click "Display Results."
- 5). Browse the list of divers that appears and click the "Download" button next to the driver you wish to download. Choose to save the driver to your hard drive.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- How to Fill Windshield Washer Fluid
- How to Repair Brake Pads on a Saturn 2000 SL1
- Instructions on Replacing Alternator Belts
- How to Replace My Brake Pads
- How to Fix Scratches on a 2008 Toyota Corolla
- BMW Auto Repair and Services
- How to Check the Coolant Level on a 2010 700 Grizzly Yamaha ATV
- How to Change the Serpentine Belt on a 2003 B3000 Mazda Truck
- How to Look for Wear or Leaks on Hoses and Clamps in a Ford Mustang
- Engine Specs of a Chevy Cobalt Supercharged
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us