Downloading Excel Spreadsheets
- 1). Turn on your BlackBerry Storm 9530. Plug in the USB cable in one of the USB ports of your computer.
- 2). Click "Start" and click the "Computer" link. Double-click the Blackberry drive to access the files stored on the BlackBerry.
- 3). Select the spreadsheets files you want to copy to the drive by holding down the left mouse button and dragging on screen. Paste them over to the BlackBerry's drive.
- 4). Unplug the USB cable from your computer and BlackBerry.
- 1). Click the "Applications" folder from the main home screen of the BlackBerry Storm.
- 2). Click the "Sheet To Go" icon. Click "Open a file..." Click either the "Media File" folder or the "Device Memory" folder.
- 3). Click the folder where your spreadsheet is located. The default folder is "Excel Documents." Click the spreadsheet you want to view.