- 1). Load the model you want to convert onto your computer.
- 2). Start the Blender application. Select “File” from the top menu and click “Import.” From the options, click “Wavefront OBJ.” Browse to, and open, the file you loaded.
- 3). Select “File” from the menu and choose “Export.” From the options, choose “Wavefront OBJ.” In the window that appears, name the file and click the “Export Wavefront OBJ” on the upper right.
- 4). Click “Apply Modifiers,” “Triangulate,” “Normals” and “HQ.” Click “Export.” Your triangular version will be saved and can be imported back to your main program.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- How to Fill Windshield Washer Fluid
- How to Repair Brake Pads on a Saturn 2000 SL1
- Instructions on Replacing Alternator Belts
- How to Replace My Brake Pads
- How to Fix Scratches on a 2008 Toyota Corolla
- BMW Auto Repair and Services
- How to Check the Coolant Level on a 2010 700 Grizzly Yamaha ATV
- How to Change the Serpentine Belt on a 2003 B3000 Mazda Truck
- How to Look for Wear or Leaks on Hoses and Clamps in a Ford Mustang
- Engine Specs of a Chevy Cobalt Supercharged
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Society & Culture & Entertainment" Categories
Arts & Crafts Business Books & Literature Culture Cultures & Groups Digital Art Comics & Animation Education Environmental Gambling Games History Hobbies & Science Holidays & party Horoscopes Jokes & Riddles Languages Movies Music News Society & Culture Other - Entertainment Performing Arts Photography Radio & Television Reading-Book Reviews Religion & Spirituality sports-Match Visual Arts Writing
Stay With Us