- 1). Fill a cocktail shaker half-full with crushed ice.
- 2). Add the raspberry vodka, plain vodka and raspberry nectar to the cocktail shaker.
- 3). Cover the cocktail shaker and shake vigorously for 15 to 20 seconds.
- 4). Strain the contents of the cocktail shaker into a chilled cocktail glass.
- 5). Garnish the cocktail with a fresh lemon wedge and serve immediately.
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time