- 1). Dampen a cleaning cloth or sponge and wipe the vanity daily or as often as needed to remove dirt and debris. A daily cleaning helps prevent build-up and stains.
- 2). Apply a nonabrasive household cleaner to the damp cloth or sponge to remove minor stains. Rub the cleaner into the stain until it disappears.
- 3). Apply an abrasive cleaner and hand rub with sandpaper to remove tougher stains. If your vanity has a gloss finish, hand buff it with a polishing compound to restore the original finish after removing the stains with the sandpaper.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- RV Insurance Policy Basics
- Some Tips on How to Find Cheap Auto Insurance
- DUI Auto Insurance - Don"t Drink and Drive!
- Look for the Best Cheap Auto Insurance Online Option
- How To"s Of DWI Auto Insurance
- Auto Insurance - 11 Tips For Better Auto Insurance Quotes
- Is It Okay to Drop Collision and Comprehensive Insurance?
- Compare Auto Insurance Companies - The Fast and Easy Way to Compare Auto Insurance Companies
- State of Ohio Car Insurance Law
- Get Better Rates on Your Caravan Insurance
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Home & Garden" Categories
Stay With Us