Clip Art Photos
- 1). Launch Microsoft Outlook and choose "New E-mail" at the top of the screen.
- 2). Select the location for your image in the body of the email.
- 3). Click "Insert" at the top of the screen, then choose "Clip Art" from the "Illustrations" section.
- 4). Type a search term into the text field next to "Search for" in the Clip Art window, then click "Go." Note that you can also specify a specific Clip Art collection or include results from other types of media in your search.
- 5). Select one of the search results to insert it into the body of your email.
- 1). Open Microsoft Outlook, then click "New E-mail" at the top of the window.
- 2). Select the location in the email where you wish to place the photo, then click the "Insert" tab at the top of the window.
- 3). Locate the "Illustrations" section and click "Picture."
- 4). Navigate to the location of the desired photo stored on your computer, then click the photo once to select it.
- 5). Click "Insert" to embed the photo into the body of the email.
- 1). Open Microsoft Outlook and click "New E-mail" on the ribbon at the top of the screen.
- 2). Open an Internet browser window and navigate to the website containing the image you wish to insert.
- 3). Right-click on the image and choose "Copy."
- 4). Return to your Outlook message and select the location in the body of the email where you would like to paste the image.
- 5). Right-click on the location and choose "Paste."