- 1). Locate a W2 or other tax form issued to you by the company. Employer identification numbers must be listed on all tax forms by an employer. Employer identification numbers are not private numbers and can be found on any tax document issued to any employee or subcontractor of the company.
- 2). Call the company and ask for its federal tax identification number. Some companies may issue the number to you, while others will not.
- 3). Contact the Internal Revenue Service at 888-829-4933 to inquire about the employer identification number of the company in question. The IRS will issue EINs only to authorized persons, such as a partner or an employee of the company.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- How to Make Creamy Caramel Icing
- Wine Goblets Guide
- No Harmful Chemicals & No Harming Animals - The Beauty of All Natural Skin Care
- Spirit India - Alcohol Beverages from India Are In Great Demand in US
- Sport - for a healthy life
- How to Shop at Kitson
- Watch Monday Night Football: New England Patriots vs New York Jets
- Brushed Back Hairstyles
- Oil-Free Non-Stick Everlasting Miracle Cookware
- Natural Skincare Products - What to Look For
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Business & Finance" Categories
Advertising & Marketing Arts & Crafts Bankruptcy Blogging Biz Business Insurance Business News Careers Corporations Credit Debt Electronic Commerce Economics Entrepreneurship Finance Home Based Business Investing & Financial Markets Loans mortgage Outsourcing Personal Finance Renting & Real Estate Shopping Small Business Social Media Stocks-Mutual-Funds Taxes Wealth Building
Stay With Us