- 1). Obtain your phone's IMEI number by typing "*#06#" into the keypad. Write this number down.
- 2). Log onto an online provider of unlocking services, such as Unlocking.com, and choose your phone's make and model. Enter your IMEI number, mobile number and e-mail address, when prompted, to receive an unlock code by e-mail.
- 3). Power down your Samsung T401G and remove its SIM card (located beneath the battery) by sliding it out from beneath the metal bar that holds it in place.
- 4). Insert a new foreign or prepaid SIM card into the SIM card slot and power your phone back on.
- 5). Enter the unlock code that you previously received when your phone's screen reads "Enter Password." Your Samsung T401G is now unlocked and ready to use on your new network.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Daswell Mobile Concrete Mixer With High Efficiency On Sale
- SEO Tools Reviewed - The Basics That You Should Invest In
- Do You Make These Common SEO Mistakes?
- Explaining Straightforward Plans For Chiropractic Care
- Know More Information About Airplane Ads
- imperative that you keep your eye on the important
- Most Excellent Ways to Advertise
- Make Money Online From Your Home
- Easy Email Marketing Techniques To Increase Your Traffic
- Advertising scenarios in different Indian cities
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us