- 1). Obtain your phone's IMEI number by typing "*#06#" into the keypad. Write this number down.
- 2). Log onto an online provider of unlocking services, such as Unlocking.com, and choose your phone's make and model. Enter your IMEI number, mobile number and e-mail address, when prompted, to receive an unlock code by e-mail.
- 3). Power down your Samsung T401G and remove its SIM card (located beneath the battery) by sliding it out from beneath the metal bar that holds it in place.
- 4). Insert a new foreign or prepaid SIM card into the SIM card slot and power your phone back on.
- 5). Enter the unlock code that you previously received when your phone's screen reads "Enter Password." Your Samsung T401G is now unlocked and ready to use on your new network.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Revelations About the Usual Abdominal Training
- Good Science Project Criteria
- The Importance of Teaching Listening Skills
- Education Of Cosmetology
- Education - We"re Failing Our Children
- Advantages Of Campus Realtor License Classes
- Easing Division Nervousness
- Is There Any Scope As a Fashion Forecaster?
- How to Learn Sign Language in Six Months
- Selection of the Best Custom Research Paper Topic
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us