- 2). Write a letter to the company using the address on the privacy notice. Get to the point in the first paragraph of the letter as you clearly state that the company does not have your permission to share personally identifiable information such as your name and address.
- 3). State in the second paragraph that the company also does not have your permission to share information about your creditworthiness with any of the company's affiliates, such as another credit card brand. Tell the company you are opting out under rights provided by the Fair Credit Reporting Act, a federal law.
- 4). Write that you also do not wish to receive marketing offers from the company and that you are requesting removal of your name from the company's marketing list and databases. This step is optional, as you can elect to receive direct solicitations from the company but not allow the company to share your information with others.
- 5). End the letter by thanking the company for respecting your privacy. Ask that the company respond to your letter in writing and confirm acknowledgment and implementation of your requests.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Hire the Reliable Builders and Installers to Have Beautiful Home Improvements
- How to Choose the Right Curtains For Your Home
- Room Decor of Different Time Periods
- How to Decorate Mahogany Floors
- Nursery Furniture Ideas
- Types of Wall Covering
- How to Paint Your House & Make Every Room Look Great
- Choosing Window Blinds Sydney
- How to Create a Decorative Mirror with Tile
- Ladybug Wall Decorations
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us