- 1). Press the red power button on the Wii remote to turn on both the remote and the Wii console. Insert a game that is compatible with the golf club, such as "Tiger Woods 09" or "Wii Sports." Click "Play Game."
- 2). Insert the Nintendo Wii remote into the Wii remote slot on the handle of the golf club, with the top of the Wii remote facing the top of the handle and the bottom of the Wii remote facing the butt end of the club. The directional-pad marks the top of the Wii remote. The remote will snap into place when correctly inserted.
- 3). Slide the golf club wrist strap over your wrist and tighten it until it fits snugly. Begin the game. Look in the game's manual for specific in-game controls, such as changing clubs and hitting the ball. Press and hold the correct button to hit the ball, such as "A" in "Wii Sports," then bring the golf club back and lightly swing it forward to hit the ball. Your hands will fit so your thumb will rest near the "A" button when holding the club.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Hire the Reliable Builders and Installers to Have Beautiful Home Improvements
- How to Choose the Right Curtains For Your Home
- Room Decor of Different Time Periods
- How to Decorate Mahogany Floors
- Nursery Furniture Ideas
- Types of Wall Covering
- How to Paint Your House & Make Every Room Look Great
- Choosing Window Blinds Sydney
- How to Create a Decorative Mirror with Tile
- Ladybug Wall Decorations
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Society & Culture & Entertainment" Categories
Arts & Crafts Business Books & Literature Culture Cultures & Groups Digital Art Comics & Animation Education Environmental Gambling Games History Hobbies & Science Holidays & party Horoscopes Jokes & Riddles Languages Movies Music News Society & Culture Other - Entertainment Performing Arts Photography Radio & Television Reading-Book Reviews Religion & Spirituality sports-Match Visual Arts Writing
Stay With Us