- 1). Press and hold the "Select" button on your controller.
- 2). Press and hold the "Start" button on your controller so you are now holding both buttons down at the same time.
- 3). Hold the buttons down until you see the screen go black and refresh. Release the buttons.
- 1). Find the "Reset" button on the top of your PlayStation console. The button is directly above the "Power" button on the left of the console.
- 2). Press and hold "Reset" for one or two seconds. You should see the screen go black.
- 3). Release the button and you should see the screen refresh and the game restart.