- 1). You need to make it your job to get to know her. You want to know as much about her as you can. Ask thoughtful questions and listen to her when she talks. Keep most of the attention on her rather than talking about yourself the whole time.
- 2). You want to be confident but not cocky. She wants to know that she is with a strong, assertive man and not a brash and rude guy. Most women take cockiness for a sign of insecurity.
- 3). Try to compliment her as much as possible on things like her hair, perfume, or her outfit. You will definitely score points for noticing the details.
- 4). You need to be polite and be a gentleman. You should open the door for her and pull out the seat for her. Be sure to offer her your coat if it starts raining too.
- 5). Keep your cell phone on vibrate so you can devote your full attention to her. Don't take calls or texts and don't check your Facebook every 5 minutes.
- 6). You should never bring up your ex in the conversation or how many girls you have talked to in the past. Also, don't talk and brag about yourself all night long.
- 7). Lastly don't go overboard with the teasing and flirting. This may annoy her. Also, don't pressure her into having sex if she isn't ready to or insist on her staying at your place the first night.
- 8). Tell her you had a good time, give her a hug and a kiss depending on how much the two of you connected and say your good byes. Now wait for her to call you back. This is the most important step to getting the second date!!! Don't call her or text her until she makes the call or texts you. When she does, don't make it seem like you were dying for her to call you. This will make you more attractive to her and definitely show her that you are not a corn ball or needy.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- RV Insurance Policy Basics
- Some Tips on How to Find Cheap Auto Insurance
- DUI Auto Insurance - Don"t Drink and Drive!
- Look for the Best Cheap Auto Insurance Online Option
- How To"s Of DWI Auto Insurance
- Auto Insurance - 11 Tips For Better Auto Insurance Quotes
- Is It Okay to Drop Collision and Comprehensive Insurance?
- Compare Auto Insurance Companies - The Fast and Easy Way to Compare Auto Insurance Companies
- State of Ohio Car Insurance Law
- Get Better Rates on Your Caravan Insurance
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Family & Relationships" Categories
Stay With Us