- 1). Launch Office Communicator. Click the small "Arrow" in the top-left corner of the window.
- 2). Click "Connect," then click "Change Sign-In Address." The "Options" dialog window will open.
- 3). Click the "Personal" tab, then enter your server email address in the "Sign-in address" text box.
- 4). Click the check boxes next to "Automatically start Communicator when I log on to Windows" and "Automatically open the contact list when Communicator starts."
- 5). Click the "Advanced" button. The "Advanced Connection Settings" window will open. Click the check box next to "Automatic configuration," then click "OK." The "Office Communicator" login window will re-appear.
- 6). Type your sign-in address in the "Sign-in address" text field, then type your user name and passwords in the appropriate fields. Click the "Sign In" button.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Daswell Mobile Concrete Mixer With High Efficiency On Sale
- SEO Tools Reviewed - The Basics That You Should Invest In
- Do You Make These Common SEO Mistakes?
- Explaining Straightforward Plans For Chiropractic Care
- Know More Information About Airplane Ads
- imperative that you keep your eye on the important
- Most Excellent Ways to Advertise
- Make Money Online From Your Home
- Easy Email Marketing Techniques To Increase Your Traffic
- Advertising scenarios in different Indian cities
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us