- 1). Launch Office Communicator. Click the small "Arrow" in the top-left corner of the window.
- 2). Click "Connect," then click "Change Sign-In Address." The "Options" dialog window will open.
- 3). Click the "Personal" tab, then enter your server email address in the "Sign-in address" text box.
- 4). Click the check boxes next to "Automatically start Communicator when I log on to Windows" and "Automatically open the contact list when Communicator starts."
- 5). Click the "Advanced" button. The "Advanced Connection Settings" window will open. Click the check box next to "Automatic configuration," then click "OK." The "Office Communicator" login window will re-appear.
- 6). Type your sign-in address in the "Sign-in address" text field, then type your user name and passwords in the appropriate fields. Click the "Sign In" button.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Is It The Placebo Effect Or Do The Products Really Work?
- Educational Toys Are Becoming More Popular
- FHTM Business - Building a FHTM Business the Easy Way
- The Bing-O Secret
- AdWords Training - Bad Advice That Sounds Good
- Three Effective List Building Methods
- Mining New Recruits in Network Marketing
- Trends Topping the Charts for Web Application Development
- DoFollow Backlinks - A Quick Way to Improve Your Search Engine Ranking
- How Can Internet Marketing (IM) Strategies Help Auto Dealers Sell More Cars?
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us