- 1). An issue that a lot of people have with Leos is that they can be quite proud. They can toot their own horn too often and talk about their accomplishments and talents as a means of fishing for compliments. Some people will perceive this as arrogance, but Leos just like to revel in what they do well. Instead of letting it irritate you, listen to them attentively and then let them know of your recent achievements. They'll most likely hear everything you have to say and commend you for it.
- 2). At parties and in social settings, Leos like to be the center of attention. That means that they will talk the loudest, laugh the hardest and do whatever they can to impress everyone around them. This sometimes results in quieter, more timid friends being overshadowed. If this frustrates you, there are a couple of ways to cope with it. The healthiest thing is to join Leo in the spotlight by becoming an active part in their antics so that you don't feel left out. If you don't feel comfortable with that, you could always step out of the scene for the time being and socialize with those who aren't currently caught in Leo's gravitational pull. However, if it becomes very extreme you could always have a heart to heart with your Leo friend.
- 3). In situations that require direction and leadership, Leos take the cake. Born under the the sign of the lion, Leos are natural leaders. The dark side of this characteristic is that they can become bossy and domineering, which can make other people feel as if their efforts are unappreciated. If you find yourself in a situation where your Leo friend is bossing you around, simply inform him that you don't require his direction and that you can handle things on your own.
- 4). Leos are generally happy, good-spirited folks, but when they lose their temper they are truly a force to be reckoned with. For this reason, let them blow off their steam if they're upset about something. If they're angry at a particular person or situation, listen to them attentively and they will greatly appreciate it. If it's you they're mad at, don't try to argue directly with them while they're worked up because you'll most likely lose.
- 5). While Leos seem to be the most confident people on the planet, they do have bouts of insecurity and need a lot of love and reassurance from their friends. Don't make the mistake of assuming they don't have a soft side. When you get closer to a Leo, you realize that there's a sweet, soft kitten behind the lion's roar.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- RV Insurance Policy Basics
- Some Tips on How to Find Cheap Auto Insurance
- DUI Auto Insurance - Don"t Drink and Drive!
- Look for the Best Cheap Auto Insurance Online Option
- How To"s Of DWI Auto Insurance
- Auto Insurance - 11 Tips For Better Auto Insurance Quotes
- Is It Okay to Drop Collision and Comprehensive Insurance?
- Compare Auto Insurance Companies - The Fast and Easy Way to Compare Auto Insurance Companies
- State of Ohio Car Insurance Law
- Get Better Rates on Your Caravan Insurance
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Society & Culture & Entertainment" Categories
Arts & Crafts Business Books & Literature Culture Cultures & Groups Digital Art Comics & Animation Education Environmental Gambling Games History Hobbies & Science Holidays & party Horoscopes Jokes & Riddles Languages Movies Music News Society & Culture Other - Entertainment Performing Arts Photography Radio & Television Reading-Book Reviews Religion & Spirituality sports-Match Visual Arts Writing
Stay With Us