- 1). Disconnect the main phone line from the back of the telephone by pressing the plastic tab on the plug and pulling it straight out of the jack on the phone.
- 2). Insert the plug on the main phone line in the tape player/phone adapter's "in" jack, typically located on the end of the adapter.
- 3). Connect the phone plug on the adapter to the jack on the back of the telephone.
- 4). Insert the 3.5mm mini-plug on the adapter into the microphone jack of the tape player to record a conversation. Or insert the plug into the headphones jack to play back a recording on tape through the phone line.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Non-profit raising event are volunteers
- SEO Services - Door Of Success
- The Way Satellite Internet Delivers a Different System
- How to Create Themes for Outlook 2007
- How to Check an SSL Encryption
- What is a Channel Manager and Should You Get One?
- Get Effective Web Design Services in Milwaukee WI
- Do you know how to work with hidden Wi-Fi networks in Windows?
- Financial Studies Delhi. Unemployed Student Loan Offers A Big Financial Help For Higher Studies
- Is There Any Way to Find Out If Someone Is Checking Your Facebook?
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us