- 1). Insert the disc in the computer's disc drive. Select the "Start" button and then click "Computer."
- 2). Double-click on the disc drive to open the files that are stored on the disc. Find the file you want to restore.
- 3). Right-click the file you want to recover and go down and choose "Save As." When a new window opens, select the name of the file and the location the file should be saved to.
- 4). Click the "Save" button and the file will now be saved to your computer.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- How to Insert Batteries in a Craftsman Garage Door Opener
- How to Make a Kitchen Backsplash With Things at Home
- What Home Furnishing Trade Shows Can You Attend in 2014?
- Tips to Install a Window Air Conditioner in a Vertical Sliding Window
- How to Cover a Sectional With Holes
- Is All Water Purification Equipment Created Equal?
- A Roofing Contractor May Work with Different Financing Options
- Asbestos Pipe Insulation Remediation
- Rent Portable Toilets To Keep Your Guests Away From Outdoor Toileting Hassles!
- How to Use a Butter Bell
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us