- 1). Soak up as much of the bleach as possible with paper towels.
- 2). Clean your carpet with a commercial bleach neutralizing product and a wet vac or carpet cleaning machine. Bleach must be neutralized before the carpet will accept dye.
- 3). Purchase a carpet dye stick that matches your carpet’s color. For the best results, take a small section of carpet to the store with you and ask a professional to help you match it to an available dye.
- 4). Mist the bleached carpet area with water with a spray bottle. Dye adheres best to slightly damp carpet.
- 5). Rub a small amount of dye into the bleached area with your fingers, starting in the middle of the stain and working toward the edges. Go over the area several times until the dye is dark enough to match the rest of the carpet.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- How to Tell a Guy You Like Him - 4 Tips to Say I Love You to Your Man
- Be Responsible For Your Online Dating Security On Afroromance
- How to Give Her the Greatest Orgasm Ever! An Absolute Must Know For Every Man
- How to Get Your Man Back and Keep Him Devoted to You for Good
- Dating - The Psychology Behind Dating Younger Women
- How To Give Your Girl Multiple Orgasms Tonight! Be The Best She Has Ever Had!
- Don"t Let Your Relationship Be a Boring One
- How to Use Herbs to Increase Sexual Satisfaction
- The Need for Netiquette When Connecting With People
- Why Online Dating is For Everyone - Online Dating Tips
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Home & Garden" Categories
Stay With Us