- 1). Draw a rectangle on the graph paper, placing the drawn lines on the graph lines and matching the corners of the rectangle to those of the graph paper squares. Make it easy on yourself.
- 2). Draw three more identical rectangles immediately below and adjoining the first. The rectangles should form one shape with horizontal lines dividing the shape into equal sections.
- 3). Draw two small boxes on either side of the rectangle that's second from the top. The boxes should be squares with sides that are the same length as the short ends of the rectangle. That completes the net.
- 4). Cut out the shape, as one piece, and fold along all the lines as a way to double-check your work. You should end up with a three-dimensional rectangle.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Self-Fulfilling Prophecies - How Do They Fit Into Our Lives?
- Manifesting Your Power to Create Your Own Wealth
- What You See Is What You Get!
- The Salve of Tolerance
- 5 Secrets On The Importance Of A Coach
- Are You Failing in the Present?
- How to Make BIG Changes in your Life When you are Stuck!
- Guidelines For Living
- How to Get Your Way and Come Out Unscathed
- Don"t Wait - Celebrate!
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Society & Culture & Entertainment" Categories
Arts & Crafts Business Books & Literature Culture Cultures & Groups Digital Art Comics & Animation Education Environmental Gambling Games History Hobbies & Science Holidays & party Horoscopes Jokes & Riddles Languages Movies Music News Society & Culture Other - Entertainment Performing Arts Photography Radio & Television Reading-Book Reviews Religion & Spirituality sports-Match Visual Arts Writing
Stay With Us