- 1). Draw a rectangle on the graph paper, placing the drawn lines on the graph lines and matching the corners of the rectangle to those of the graph paper squares. Make it easy on yourself.
- 2). Draw three more identical rectangles immediately below and adjoining the first. The rectangles should form one shape with horizontal lines dividing the shape into equal sections.
- 3). Draw two small boxes on either side of the rectangle that's second from the top. The boxes should be squares with sides that are the same length as the short ends of the rectangle. That completes the net.
- 4). Cut out the shape, as one piece, and fold along all the lines as a way to double-check your work. You should end up with a three-dimensional rectangle.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Non-profit raising event are volunteers
- SEO Services - Door Of Success
- The Way Satellite Internet Delivers a Different System
- How to Create Themes for Outlook 2007
- How to Check an SSL Encryption
- What is a Channel Manager and Should You Get One?
- Get Effective Web Design Services in Milwaukee WI
- Do you know how to work with hidden Wi-Fi networks in Windows?
- Financial Studies Delhi. Unemployed Student Loan Offers A Big Financial Help For Higher Studies
- Is There Any Way to Find Out If Someone Is Checking Your Facebook?
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Society & Culture & Entertainment" Categories
Arts & Crafts Business Books & Literature Culture Cultures & Groups Digital Art Comics & Animation Education Environmental Gambling Games History Hobbies & Science Holidays & party Horoscopes Jokes & Riddles Languages Movies Music News Society & Culture Other - Entertainment Performing Arts Photography Radio & Television Reading-Book Reviews Religion & Spirituality sports-Match Visual Arts Writing
Stay With Us