- 1). Draw a rectangle on the graph paper, placing the drawn lines on the graph lines and matching the corners of the rectangle to those of the graph paper squares. Make it easy on yourself.
- 2). Draw three more identical rectangles immediately below and adjoining the first. The rectangles should form one shape with horizontal lines dividing the shape into equal sections.
- 3). Draw two small boxes on either side of the rectangle that's second from the top. The boxes should be squares with sides that are the same length as the short ends of the rectangle. That completes the net.
- 4). Cut out the shape, as one piece, and fold along all the lines as a way to double-check your work. You should end up with a three-dimensional rectangle.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Get The Legal Help Needed After An Auto Accident From An Injury Lawyer
- Kind And Helpful Atlanta Personal Injury Lawyer
- The Consumer Protection Act 1987 - Guide to Claims For Faulty Products
- Making the Most of Personal Injury Compensation Claims
- Choosing Lawyers Dealing With a Car Accident or Personal Injury Cases
- Benefits for Social Security Through Disability Attorney Charlotte
- Personal Injury Lawyer Help for Medical Malpractice
- Injury case by case: Personal Injury in details
- Get Justice From Wrongful Death Attorney
- In Indianapolis Bankruptcy Attorney Advises On The Legal Proceedings Of A Bankruptcy Case
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Society & Culture & Entertainment" Categories
Arts & Crafts Business Books & Literature Culture Cultures & Groups Digital Art Comics & Animation Education Environmental Gambling Games History Hobbies & Science Holidays & party Horoscopes Jokes & Riddles Languages Movies Music News Society & Culture Other - Entertainment Performing Arts Photography Radio & Television Reading-Book Reviews Religion & Spirituality sports-Match Visual Arts Writing
Stay With Us