- 1). Turn on your device and press and hold the "Code Search" button on your remote while pointed at the device.
- 2). Press and release the button for the component you are programming while you are still holding the "Code Search" button.
- 3). Enter the three-digit code for your component and release the "Code Search" button. Your three-digit code can be found in the User's Manual for your RCA remote.
- 4). Press the "Channel Up" button on your remote until the device responds to complete the programming.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- How to Splint a Dog's Broken Leg
- How to Cut Schnauzer Hair
- Training a Puppy is a Positive Experience
- When Should Dogs Start Agility Training?
- Tips to Make Your Next Vet Visit Easier
- Overcoming Male Dog Breeding Problems
- How to Teach Your Chihuahua Pup to Eliminate on Command
- Common Havanese Health Problems - Keeping Your New Havanese Puppy Healthy And Happy
- Interactive Outdoor Toy Ideas for Dogs
- The Alpha Dog
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us