- 1). Plug the headphones into the listening device before the power is turned on.
- 2). Scroll the volume wheel all the way down to nothing before powering up the device. You do this because the directional microphone can be loud and you don't want to hurt your ears.
- 3). Turn up the volume to an acceptable level.
- 4). Point the listening device toward what you want to hear. Adjust the volume again until you can hear what you're trying to listen to.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Backpacking Information on Pakistan
- Family Holiday - Brilliant Choices Which You Might Go For
- Patagonia: A Leading Destination For Hikers And Anglers
- A Historical Guide of Lahore Attractions!
- Mathura - Important Destination
- Tourism in India
- Goa india
- Aruba Rentals To Choose From To Enjoy Your Stay In The Caribbean
- Some of the best tour packages in India
- Travel to Destination Paradise Greece
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us