- 1). Contact your city's zoning district. The best way to do this is to call City Hall or to go there in person. Find the information desk and tell the person that you want to find out if commercial vehicles are allowed in your neighborhood. The staff member will direct you to the right department or office.
- 2). Give the location of your neighborhood to the office you are directed to. Explain to the staff member that the commercial vehicles are causing problems and ask to see if your neighborhood is zoned for them. If it is, there is no way you can get a sign to prevent them. But, if it isn't, you have options.
- 3). Ask for a No Commercial Vehicles sign to be posted in your neighborhood. The city will need to come out and post the sign, as there are specific regulations about who can post signs and exactly where they must be posted. If the city agrees that commercial vehicles can be banned from your neighborhood, they can put up a sign.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Data Structures Assignment Help services for students
- How to Find The Right School for Your Child
- Alcatraz Island
- Find it! - Finden Sie es!
- A Proposal For The Calculation Of Wear
- Customer Care Training Courses
- Know Thy Enemy: A Guide to Successful AP English Literature Test Preparation
- Mother's Day Writing Activities for Kindergarten Students
- Colleges Near Westland, Michigan
- How to Teach Grammar to Adults
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
"Home & Garden" Categories
Stay With Us