- 1). Select the color for your text. See the Webmonkey link in the Resources below for a chart listing all the available hexadecimal codes with examples.
- 2). Open your HTML document in the editor of your choice. This can be a program used for Web design, such as Dreamweaver, or just a text editor like Notepad.
- 3). Insert the HTML code for the font color in the section of your document where you would like to place the colored text. The code is <font color="">. Type the hexadecimal code for the font color between the quotation marks.
- 4). Use the code </font color> after your text to close your font color tag. For example, if you only want one line of your text to be in red, you must close the tag after that line or the rest of your text will be in red.
- 5). Save your file and preview it in a Web browser to make sure the colors you have chosen are readable.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- Get The Legal Help Needed After An Auto Accident From An Injury Lawyer
- Kind And Helpful Atlanta Personal Injury Lawyer
- The Consumer Protection Act 1987 - Guide to Claims For Faulty Products
- Making the Most of Personal Injury Compensation Claims
- Choosing Lawyers Dealing With a Car Accident or Personal Injury Cases
- Benefits for Social Security Through Disability Attorney Charlotte
- Personal Injury Lawyer Help for Medical Malpractice
- Injury case by case: Personal Injury in details
- Get Justice From Wrongful Death Attorney
- In Indianapolis Bankruptcy Attorney Advises On The Legal Proceedings Of A Bankruptcy Case
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us