- 1). Exit all programs. Reboot your computer. Press the F8 key to launch the load options. Choose "Safemode with Networking." Open your Internet browser. Visit the Symantec Website (provided in references below). Ensure that you are running Internet Explorer to run the online Norton scanner.
- 2). Click the "Start" button under the "Virus Detection" logo. Read the end-user agreement. If you agree, check "I accept" and click "Next." Scan the entire hard drive. Wait for the scan to complete. Follow the on-screen prompts to remove any computer infections.
- 3). Visit the Panda Security Web site provided in references. Click "Scan Your PC Now." Check the "Full Scan" option. Click 'Scan Now." Install the Active X and the Panda Updates if prompted to do so. Wait for the scan to finish. Check the infections found in the scan. Follow the on-screen prompts to remove any infections.
- 4). Visit to the BitDefender Web site provided in references. Click "Scan Now." Click "Start Scanner." Read the "Terms and Conditions." Check the "I agree with the Terms and Conditions" box, if you agree. Click "Start Here." Install the Active X component. Scan the entire hard drive. Wait for the scan results. Check all of the infections the virus scanner detects. Follow the on-screen prompts to disinfect the files.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- How to Splint a Dog's Broken Leg
- How to Cut Schnauzer Hair
- Training a Puppy is a Positive Experience
- When Should Dogs Start Agility Training?
- Tips to Make Your Next Vet Visit Easier
- Overcoming Male Dog Breeding Problems
- How to Teach Your Chihuahua Pup to Eliminate on Command
- Common Havanese Health Problems - Keeping Your New Havanese Puppy Healthy And Happy
- Interactive Outdoor Toy Ideas for Dogs
- The Alpha Dog
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us