Whirlpool Range and Built-in Oven
- 1). Open the oven door on the Whirlpool range or oven to a completely open position.
- 2). Inspect the rim of the doorjamb for the silver product sticker mounted approximately halfway between the top and bottom of the jamb. It mounts on the left side on the range. It mounts on the right side for the oven.
- 3). Close the door to the oven and slide the utility drawer located at the bottom of the range out if the product sticker is not located in the doorjamb. The built-in oven does not have a lower drawer, so this is only applicable for the range.
- 4). Inspect the left side of the drawer jamb opening for the silver product sticker. Again, it is approximately halfway between the top and bottom of the jamb.
Whirlpool Microwave and Dishwasher
- 1). Open the door to the microwave or dishwasher by pulling on the handle or by pressing in on the handle to pop the door open.
- 2). Swing the door open to its widest position so you can easily see inside the microwave. If inspecting a dishwasher, lower the door to its lowest position.
- 3). Locate the product sticker on the bottom left corner of the doorjamb in the microwave or the top right corner of the doorjamb on the dishwasher.
- 1). Open the Whirlpool refrigerator by pulling on the handle.
- 2). Swing the door open to its widest position so you can easily see inside of the unit.
- 3). Look inside the refrigerator in the upper left side to locate the product sticker.
Whirlpool Washer and Dryer
- 1). Open the lid to the washing machine or the door on the dryer.
- 2). Swing the lid or door to its widest position so you can easily see the doorjamb.
- 3). Locate the washing machine product sticker on the back edge of the doorjamb, close to where the lid hinge attaches to the top of the machine. Locate the dryer's product sticker on the left side of the doorjamb, approximately in the middle.