- 1). Mix ½ cup distilled white vinegar with 2 tbsp. table salt inside of a clean container.
- 2). Pour or spray the solution over the carpet. Cover all of the Kool-Aid stain with the solution.
- 3). Scrub the solution into the carpet gently using either a cloth or a no scratch brush, such as a toothbrush.
- 4). Leave the solution on the carpet for several hours until it is mostly or completely dry.
- 5). Vacuum the carpet. Inspect the area and repeat the process if the Kool-Aid stain remains.
- 1). Mix equal amounts of distilled white vinegar and cornstarch inside a clean container.
- 2). Pour the solution onto the carpet.
- 3). Scrub the solution into the carpet with the brush until a paste forms.
- 4). Leave the solution for one to two days. Vacuum and inspect the carpet.
- 5). Repeat Steps 1 through 4 as needed until you have removed the paint fully.