Advantages of Using Safelists
1. Send lots of Emails. You can do this by using free or paid safelists. In case you only get little response, still it will add sales and traffic to your site.
2. It's instant. You can immediately send out ads and get instant response from people who are interested.
3. Involves tracking. Safelist track only those excellent ads. With these, you will know the ads that stand out. You can also make use of these ads constantly using different advertising techniques. The key is to use excellent captions and headline to catch the attention of the readers.
4. You can test your services and products. Safelists are an excellent place to start testing the ads before you invest on some advertising mode. This will save you time and money.
5. Low cost means of email marketing. Safelists are proven to be an inexpensive way of marketing online. This means you can maximize your marketing in a shorter period of time.
6. No worry of being banned for spamming. This is for the reason that all members are securely opt in.
2 kinds of Opt-in Safelists
1. Free Safelists
You can use this to email the whole list, even those paid subscribers. You can also get paid on referrals.
2. Paid Safelists. Your email is limited. You can only email free and paid subscribers every 2 days. But this will not let you get other emails ads. You are required to pay a membership fee. The commission you get is of course higher. And unlike free safelists, you can now customize you email messages.
These are just overview of the benefits you can get in using the types of safelists. However, you can still research on other features.
Using the Safelists Effectively
1. Select a target list. Determine the type of consumer you want to deal with. If you want to target online entrepreneur or Internet Marketers, then you should not look into the list of home owners. The more specific your list is, the greater chances of reaching your goals.
2. Make use of eye catching headline. This will help capture the attention of the reader.
3. Testing and tracking. Track all feedbacks so that you'll be able to know which websites works and which doesn't. You can also test which caption or headline stand out. After a month or two of subscription you will learn if the safelist really works for you. If not, then you can unsubscribe.
4. Make use of an auto-responder or follow-up approach. Direct visitors from your ad to the website. Sometimes it takes lots of clicks before the visitor see your ads and reply to your offer. So, if you don't want to lose the opportunity of getting their feedbacks. You should show them the sample of what you offer and follow up on them as often as possible.
The catch is if you're getting positive response from the list, then it is worth it to pay for the subscription fee, for you to be able to send out more ads.
Making use of safe lists is just one of the strategies that will immediately determine if your ad will be profitable.
For more information about Safelists be sure to follow the link in the resource box below to receive your free home business Cd.
All rights reserved. Article may be reprinted as long as the content remains intact and unchanged and links remain active.