- 1). Find an Aircard vendor in your area. Stores like Best Buy and Staples sell Aircards, but their selection may be limited. Conversely, you can get an Aircard at any cellular telephone store (like a Sprint or Alltel store) in your area. You can find addresses of businesses in your local telephone book, or by dialing "411" on your phone for information.
- 2). Inform the customer service representative that you'd like to purchase two Aircards for the same account. Inquire about any specials they may be running. Aircards are expensive, typically $300 to $500 (as of May 2010) depending on where they are purchased. You may be able to get a discount by purchasing two at the same time.
- 3). Give the customer service representative any personal information they ask for. They will need your name and address so that they can properly set up a new account for your Aircards. They will inform you when you'll be getting your first monthly billing statement. When all of this is finished, you will be given a specific phone number that each Aircard must dial to access the cellular network and connect your computers to the Internet.
EDITOR PICKS & Articles
- How to Fill Windshield Washer Fluid
- How to Repair Brake Pads on a Saturn 2000 SL1
- Instructions on Replacing Alternator Belts
- How to Replace My Brake Pads
- How to Fix Scratches on a 2008 Toyota Corolla
- BMW Auto Repair and Services
- How to Check the Coolant Level on a 2010 700 Grizzly Yamaha ATV
- How to Change the Serpentine Belt on a 2003 B3000 Mazda Truck
- How to Look for Wear or Leaks on Hoses and Clamps in a Ford Mustang
- Engine Specs of a Chevy Cobalt Supercharged
Subscribe to our newsletter
Sign up here to get the latest news, updates and special offers delivered directly to your inbox.
You can unsubscribe at any time
Stay With Us