Here is a summary of what AdSense offers for all concerned, and why it is a win-win situation for everyone.
As a web site owner, here is what Google AdSense offers you:
- It is very easy to set up and use - potentially within minutes you can start to earn money.
- The more visitors you attract to your web site, the more your AdSense income increases.
- You don't need to bother finding advertisers for your web page - Google sorts all that out.
- You only need to specify how and where you want the adverts placed on your web page - Google handles the rest.
- To make life easier, it's tightly integrated into other Google products such as Blogger.
- It's very easy to get up and running.
- You don't need to bother finding where and how to advertise - Google sorts all that out by placing adverts on relevant web sites on your behalf.
- You don't need to look for other similar (relevant) web pages to advertise on - Google handles all that.
- You don't pay just because your advert was displayed on someone's web page - you only pay when people click it and come to your web site.
- You decide how you want your advert to appear, but Google handles the rest.
- You can fix your advertising budget, with 100% certainty that it will deliver interested visitors to your web site.
For owners of web sites, it makes it extremely simple to cash in on the popularity of your web site.
Within minutes you can start generating an income.
For advertisers, it is an extremely cheap and effective form of advertising.
You don't pay anything if nobody clicks on your advertising links.
You only pay when someone actually clicks and goes to your web page.
From then, it's up to you to have a well-designed web page which encourages visitors to stay or buy something.
You can also set your budget easily, to allow any amount of advertising you feel comfortable with.
Google AdSense really is that simple - it's a win-win situation that benefits everyone.
No wonder it is so successful!