" I strongly believe that anyone who learns these 7 deadly sins, and then overcomes them, will completely eliminate type 2 diabetes or pre-diabetes from their life.
And you know what that means: health, energy, and a much longer, happier life.
Here is the first one.
Diabetics Deadly Sin #1 - You Have No Knowledge or Understanding of Diabetes When I was first diagnosed with type 2 diabetes, I literally knew almost nothing about this condition.
In fact, at the time, I thought I was now cursed with some awful, incurable 'disease' that would eventually kill me.
Of course, that has proved to be wrong.
At least so far.
:o) So I set out to learn all I could about type 2 diabetes because I was determined from the start that this 'disease' was not going to beat me; I was going to beat it, STOMP it out of my life.
Since that initial diagnosis I have learned a lot about diabetes, diet, and nutrition including these three things:
- Type 2 diabetes is not a disease; it is a condition of the body brought about mostly by a poor diet and lack of exercise, although some of us ARE genetically predisposed for this problem.
- Type 2 diabetes does not have to be a killer; in fact, you can eliminate type 2 diabetes from your life IF, repeat IF, you take the proper action.
- Most people who have type 2 diabetes or pre-diabetes know very little about the problem or what to do about it.
Because in order to control, manage, and ultimately eliminate your type 2 diabetes or pre-diabetes, you must first understand it.
Knowledge is critical to your success.
Most people don't have it and unfortunately don't take the time to gain it.
As a result, they struggle and struggle battling type 2 diabetes.
And suffer and suffer.
How is your knowledge level? Can you answer these 10 questions?
- What is type 2 diabetes?
- What are the risk factors for type 2 diabetes?
- What are the symptoms of type 2 diabetes?
- What are the complications of type 2 diabetes?
- How can type 2 diabetes be prevented?
- If I am diagnosed with type 2 diabetes, how should I be treated?
- What are some of the tests that I should have and why?
- What are the ADA's current recommendations for diabetics?
- Why do I have type 2 diabetes?
- Where and how do I start my diabetes education?
If not, then you need to get started, TODAY, to learn about this condition.
It is critical for you to know what you need to know so that you can improve your health and your everyday life.
Otherwise you are on a slow track to increased misery and an early death.
Once you overcome this First Deadly Sin of Diabetics, you are on your way to STOMPING on type 2 diabetes and eliminating it from your life.
Plus, you need to be educated on diabetes before you can hope to overcome the next Six Deadly Sins of Diabetics.